7.31.2005

sorry, c-bus

Ruth and Jenn visited us this weekend, adding their names to the roles of recent visiting friends. Andy has been shacking up with us for the last month, helping us out tremendously even when it means almost sawing off his finger. I was sad to see Ruth and Jenn leave; having Andy leave will be even tougher. And to top if off, some of our newest friends, Simeon and Kristin, are departing for the wilds of central Michigan. I suppose I've been the one that leaves in the past. As difficult as that is, it seems to be even harder to be the one who gets left behind. There's no excitement of new opportunities. There's just loss. And we all know loss sucks. So--for what it's worth--I publicly apologize if I ever came across as cavalier about moving away from Columbus to come to ND. It was definitely hard for me. If we meant anything to you at all, it was likely even tougher on you...and I'm just now figuring that out.

3 Comments:

Blogger daniel fox said...

you do mean a lot.

8/01/2005 10:12 AM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

Heartless bastard. How dare you follow your dreams?

8/02/2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger e said...

Yes. Thank you for speaking the truth in love.

8/02/2005 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home