8.30.2003

Wow

E and Meesch, I'm overwhelmed by how awesome every entry I just spent the last half hour reading is. Thanks you guys for your radical insights and your passionate thoughts! I feel very humbled and, even more cool, thankful to God. I haven't been able to access the Blog from school comps. I get the "access denied by this computer's filter" sign. But I'm at the most gorgeous public library ever right now. There's no way I could even imagine what to say in response to all you've both said, except that I admire you guys more than I probably admit to you and am amazed at the privilege of relating so strongly with you both in sense of mission. I know I say it so much that it probably doesn't seem real, but I very seriously feel stronger going into every new circumstance because I know that you're out there. I hope you guys have a rockin' day! Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home