2.25.2003

A question...I lie for there are a number of questions! 1. Talking about the move towards a post-modern society (or are we already there...or is it a movement that can never actually fully mature?) - what are the inherrent benefits, and (Q2) do you think it is a trend of the few that we are taking too seriously? I'm writing on the fly - trying to process concurrently what it is I am trying to say. Q3. We have referred to PM's as a more 'feely' generation, people more in touch with their feelings. Am I wrong here? I am trying to determine if I am more PM so that I can grasp what traits mark the PM Christian male. Can we create two models...a Paul and Pam Post-Modern? They are single - as yet devoid of character. Lets collectively build Paul and Pam so we can visualize who we are talking about. Secondly - I believe that we will never have a truly PM generation - for inherrently there will be people who speak out against it and prefer to stick to the morals of a by-gone age. Morality seems to underpin social culture. As Christians - we are antiquated in the eyes of a society that does not accept our cornerstone, for our history and social bias stems back thousands of years. How is it that we are to be culturally relevant without subtracting from the gospel? So many questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home