6.27.2003

I was going to also add--and this should have been my earlier post--some lyrics off of the new David Wilcox album "Into the Mystery" that relate to your brilliant Chesterton quote. Out of the Question by David Wilcox Case closed. I was certain in my youth God knows, I had my scientific proof In my mind, I thought I saw the truth Never looked beyond my lenses; never saw that it was you Out of the question So the answer I could never see Out of the question I look for you and you find me Out of the question You're closer than the air I breath But out of the question And into the mystery My heart - brings me to my knees There's God: the forest for the trees Move me, like the wind will stir the leaves I give way to the mystery like the branches in the breeze and I'm... Out of the question Catch the wind inside my fist? No it's Out of the question Try to trap you and I know I've missed Out of the question The place you will always be, is Out of the question And into the mystery Truth is there for finding, but the logic that's involved is a mystery unwinding, not a problem to be solved Out of the question I look for You, and You find me Out of the question In truth you will always be Out of the question You're closer than the air I breath Out of the question... and Into the mystery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home