11.10.2003

comments reminder

I just wanted to say to everyone out there, a regular post-er or not, that comments are a good way to communicate/respond. Make use of them and--to us post-ers--check your posts to see if someone made a comment on one of your posts that you should take into consideration. Speak! "'Fools' said I, 'You do not know Silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you, Take my arms that I might reach you.' But my words like silent raindrops fell, And echoed In the wells of silence "And the people bowed and prayed To the neon god they made. And the sign flashed out its warning, In the words that it was forming. And the sign said, 'The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls And tenement halls.' And whisper'd in the sounds of silence." --from "Sounds of Silence", Simon and Garfunkel (1964).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home