1.23.2004

A Boy

Erik, If my dreams are anything to go by, I had a very vivid dream that you and Brooke shall indeed be parents to a lovely boy. The weird part about the dream is that the baby boy was walking only 2 days after being born. Perhaps a sign he shall be slightly premature. If dreams are just dreams, than perhaps I should just 'shut my pie hole'. Such a lovely dream though. It may be that I also just found out my boss' wife just had a baby boy this morning...premature...so the dream ties in well there too. It is very exciting to know that you will be a father. I sense your apprehension through your writing, and indeed can understand it only in such a limited capacity as man, sans wife, sans baby can. As I read your Bloggs I am also excited for your future in both academia and life generally. You write with a clarity and understanding that I have not come across very often. I hope that you find an avenue more worhty than a Blogg site to share your thoughts on life with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home