3.14.2006

drei und fier

Being a single mom is hard when you're a dad. That tightrope between disciplinarian and "comfortinarian" is terribly difficult to walk by yourself. Lesson I've learned over the last two days: (1) My daughter really does look and act like her mother in miniature. It's weird sometimes to see a "little Brooke" running around with her squeaky voice. (2) I never realized how much cleaning B and I do together without even communicating. We must be on constant entropy patrol. (3) I've learned than I'm now an uncle. B's sister (T) had her baby early this morning. I don't know any details yet, but that's pretty exciting. And as Paul Harvey would say, "Goodday!"

2 Comments:

Blogger John McCollum said...

Yes. Tightrope.

Good day, indeed.

3/14/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Brian Estabrook said...

Congrats!

Thanks for your comments on my blog.. I'm excited about reading that book..

By the way, 'Entropy Patrol' is a rockin' good name for a band.

3/14/2006 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home