6.10.2006

T-MINUS 5

Once I forgot to change my pants for several days. There was a very good reason why I couldn't...I just can't remember what it is. But in other news: it's been...I dunno...over a year (?) since I messed with the appearance of this blog. And, well, there's stuff that I want to do with it that I can't because I don't know enough code. Plus I want to go to open source stuff and away from the Googleverse. Not that Blogger's been bad to me, but, you know. anyway: Uncle Screwtape is moving in five (5) days. That's something like Wednesday, June 14th. Flying the coop. Taking off. Changing something...like pants. more details later--for all one (1) of my loyal readers.

2 Comments:

Blogger John McCollum said...

Dork.

6/10/2006 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing the Wordpress thang? Or something else?

6/10/2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home