11.12.2003

Shakespeare meets Inspired Word of God

Matrix 3 surely needs to be investigated for the amount of borrowed material, and the cinematographers fined for sharing one brain between the whole crew and cast. What on earth was it all about. Crap as it was in answering my questions or giving me any sense of ...well anything...I am going back for a second viewing. Not because it is good but because it is a social outlet and chance to be with friends. Can anyone explain what the movie was supposed to tell me? Am I dumber for having even entertained the thought that it was supposed to inform me of anything. The difference between Matrix 3 and LOR is not the cast nor the effects...but the fact that Tolkien was a writer...and the Wachowski Twits (or whoever wrote it) are playboy wankers from Bognor Regis). Not since failing to receive the Millenium Falcon for Christmas in 1986 have I been so disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home