3.13.2003

So - why is it that everything - or most things about the post-modern church are things I like. My goodness...Im a PM! Yes I like some of the modernist trends...but essentially Im about people meeting in places (plural), living (and eating) to serve one another and the community. "Not that people would come to church, but that the church would be the community" was my thought from last week's group. Where are you both on the Modern / PM percentage. If I was a mix I would not be a shandy... but more like a lager-tops...(that is a full beer with a dash of sprite...as opposed to a half and half mix known as a shandy). While the shandy is refreshing...the lager-tops has more substance and flavor. All in favor of worship with beer glasses raised say I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home