5.28.2003

E, I just got your email with the invitation to this site! Rock on for the discussion! My question, based on the last five or so entries (which are the only ones I've read), is "How are we as Christians to understand stewardship?" And following that question, "How does wealth seen in the context of our role as God's stewards change our viewpoint on wealth?" Otherwise, E, this is a great idea even for conversation and being able to comment on each others' lives! I am anxious to be able to speak of these topics more firsthand as I'm beginning work with my dad in corporate America. I just had my first paid for lunch by a business guy as a "business guy" myself. Pretty crazy! Hope all readers are well! Brad bpritts75@aol.com 1260 Eagle Ct. Wheaton, IL 60187 630/ 462 7986

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home