3.19.2003

so sleepy! lots of work. and i go to blog and the little computer shuts down and all the well-conceived and thought out responses all got deleated like so much strong bad email. Rabbit Trail #3 (courtesy of Kelly): Isaiah talks about how all of our righteous deeds are still like bloody, smelly rags before the Lord...so does motivation matter? if we all suck because of our sin, do we worry about thinking about our actions, or just do them? I dunno. Lewis' point seems to be that there is a dichotomy between what we want and what we should want and that totally points that there is a moral imperative operating in the world. do you read him as directly speaking to christians on this point, or more of a comment on the way of the world in general? RT#2 (house church): i can't formulate my own thoughts even to state a "Top 5 Things I learned" list right now. I'll have to do more consideration and let you know after I get some sleep. i will add that once I return from L'abri (in april), that I should have more valuable things to say.... maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home